Call us now:
||Extended experience with successful EMR & EHR setups and implementations of Greenway PrimeSUITE™,
AllScripts™, AllMeds®, GE Centricity®,
Varian and more throughout the Chicagoland area
||Experts at integrating with and leveraging your current data network infrastructure
||We offer secure, hosted (cloud-based) EMR solutions which lessen impact on your data network
||Over 15 years of experience installing & supporting EMR systems
||All of our EMR/EHR system installers and support personnel are certified for IT systems work
||Remote Office Expertise
||Same-Day emergency service in our NE Illinois service area: Chicago, Joliet, Frankfort,Oswego,Morris
To provide our customers with exceptional service.
To be a full service organization specializing in the technology
needs of businesses.
To provide both equipment and service, so our customers
need only make one call to get their job done.
To place customer satisfaction above all else.
Andromeda: Your Key To Unlocking The
Electronic Medical Record
Systems For Your Medical Practice
What Andromeda Can Do For You
- Aid In The EMR Software Selection Process
- Assess Your Current Information Technology For EMR System Compatibility
- Install/Implement All Aspects Of Your Chosen EMR System
- We Work Directly With Your Chosen EMR Vendoryou're never "caught in the middle!"
- Andromeda Offers Both "Hosted" & "In-House" EMR/EHR Systems (and can explain the relative benefits!)
“Having Andromeda install and set up our Greenway EHR suite was a great decision for us.
Their previous experience with these systems really showed. Not only did the installation take
only a fraction of the time anticipated, but the service was incredible! I didn't have to lift a finger
from Day 1 to 'Go Time'. And Andromeda really covered all the bases
in integrating the complete EHR system with our IT network: no surprises. Andromeda is the way to go!”
Once you choose the
best EMR solution for your particular needs, the final "wildcard" in the process is ensuring a prompt, complete,
and error-free installation and setup of the system that best leverages your current IT infrastructure along
with the support you will need as your practice grows. With over 15 years of experience with EMR/EHR alone
and many more years serving the IT needs of small businesses generally, Andromeda is the final key to your
successful adoption of an EMR system!
We are experts in the following critical aspects of EMR/EHR system installation and setup:
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) setup among remote offices
- Remote scanning of documents & images
- Seamless network scanner/webcam/printer installation
- Setup and configuration of servers, desktops, laptops, tablets...
- ZetaFax (for e-prescription functionality)
- A 100% EMR-compatible, off-site backup solutionthe ultimate in disaster recovery!
Hosted "Cloud-Based" EMR Solutions
Cloud-based or hosted EMR (also known as ASP, web-based, or Saas EMR) is a newer option for medical facilities interested in
making use of EMR systems. In essence, Andromeda Technology Solutions can host your actual EMR software system on its own
secure servers while you interact with it just as if the system resided physically within your office. Compared to a
traditional in-house client/server model, this solution can shorten the implementation cycle and greatly
reduce impact on your current data network while significantly reducing up-front costs.
This is a summary of the Hosted Solutions we offer for EMR/EHR medical software.
While we customize each solution to match the customers’ needs, common features and options of our setups include:
- Both dedicated and semi-dedicated servers are available.
- State-of-the-art hardware, including Dell and Lenovo Systems.
- 24x7x365 monitoring of servers and software.
- Redundant hard drives and power supplies to protect against hardware failure and eliminate downtime
- Hourly backups and nightly offsite copy.
- Hot-spare server that can take over for a failed device in under one hour.
- Chicagoland area data center was built to ANSI / TIA 942 Datacenter Standards. SAS70 Type 2 Datacenter audited by third party firm
- Customers and clients have been audited and passed HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, SAS-70
- Data center is PCI compliant for credit card handling and handling of financial data
- Multiple Physical POEs (points of entry) for fiber inputs into center
- Redundant APC UPS's: uninterruptible power supply batteries, powers equipment during generator startup
- Cummins diesel generator: Hospital-grade diesel generators provide for all datacenter operations
- N+1 Power Redundancy on all systems. No single point of failures possible
- Generator backup: 24 hours of on-site fuel plus emergency refueling service to resupply in an emergency
Andromeda will either work with your current IT vendor or directly with you to get connected to your applications at the data
center. There are various ways this can be done; the best approach will depend on your exact needs.
How Can We Be So Confident?
- Since our inception (1994), we have served all manner of small businesses, providing IT software &
hardware installation, service, and support from building wiring to server/computer setups, from websites to
email/web hosting, from in-house data networks to integrated remote office voice networks.
- For more than 15 years, we have been installing and supporting EMR/EHR and Practice Management systems
for physician offices throughout northern Illinois.
- Our EMR installations include top vendors such as Greenway PrimeSUITE™, AllScripts™,
gMed™, GE Centricity®, AllMeds®, Varian, and more...
- Anyone can sell you a bloated set of hardware orworsean unstable "not quite enough memory"
headache. Our vast general & EHR-specific data networking experience enables us to specify a
"mama bear" just right, memory/server configuration every time! There's no need to gamble with
your own business!
- Our unsurpassed local support means you are typically never more than a few days away from a service call from
one of our IT-certified technicians on staff. Same-Day emergency service is the normnot
- Sounds too good to be true? We're happy to provide you with references from among our many satisfied
Unlocking Government Incentives For EMR
While you may still reap government incentives for EHR adopted prior to 2014, as of this writing, new adoption are no longer eligible. Some tax benefits may still be in place while other stimulus incentives have been phased out.
Please contact us
or fill out the
Quick Request Form
at the top of this page now to learn
more about the many ways we can assist you in this process. It's not as daunting a task as you might
believe when you have experienced partners at your side!